Monday, May 27, 2013

Interview: Coming of Age

Q1: How did your biggest mistake affect you?

A1: Um.. my biggest mistake affected me because it taught to always think twice about the decisions you make but I also learned that .. even though you make a mistake you learn from it.

Q2: What did you learn from your mistake?

A2: I mean I've learned something different from every mistake but every mistake kinda reassures me that even though it might of been a mistake life still- life still goes on and it will eventually accommodate to it, so it's not the end of the world but you shouldn't, like, let it affect you negatively forever.

Q3: If you could take back anything that you done, what would you take back?

A3: *sighs* I would take back- I mean I really wouldn't say that I would take back too many like mistakes because I shouldn't have any regrets but if I had to chose a certain mistake it would be falsely accusing a... good friend of doing something and I wasn't sure if she had done it or not but I was very upset that I found out that she did and we got into a really big fight, a physical fight, and then I found out that it wasn't true, so it was a mistake; I probably should've asked.

Q4: What made you realize that you weren't a kid anymore?

A4: Uh.. what made me realize that I wasn't a kid anymore was when I started having my own responsibilities and everything wasn't... what my parents did, what my parents said, I had to start doing things for myself. Um making sure that I did things on time and I did what I had to do for myself and then I started realizing that I needed money for my own, necessities  and everything, um when I had to start getting job applications on my own, and college applications and stuff like that.

Q5: Did you encounter any difficulties while growing up?

A5: I did encounter difficulties because it's not something easy to accept that you need to do things for yourself and sometimes you're really lazy to take on responsibilities and you need to learn new skills, you need to learn personal things like time managements and stuff like that so it is really difficult and sometimes you may fail and that's why you make mistakes but you learn from them and you continue to grow up and get older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment